Grass Valley EDIUS 6 Upgrade von NEO 2 Win, Multilingual (606430)keyboard_arrow_right von Grass Valley
- Kategorie: Videobearbeitung
- Lizenztyp: Upgrade
- Anzahl Lizenzen: 1 Benutzer
- Sprache(n): Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch
- Medium: CD-ROM
- Pakettyp: RETAIL / BOX / FPP*
Preis inkl. 16% MwSt.
Lieferzeit: 1 - 2 Werktage
|Kategorie:||Sound & Videobearbeitung|
Individuelles Angebot anfordern
Grass Valley EDIUS 6 Upgrade von NEO 2
EDIUS is used by professionals and broadcasters alike because it’s fast, easy to use and rock solid. It’s the perfect choice for multi-format editing.
EDIUS – More Formats, More Workflows
EDIUS® nonlinear editing software is designed for any broadcast and postproduction environment, especially those using newer, tapeless forms of video recording and storage.
Ultimate File-based Workflow
Perfect for file-based workflows, EDIUS offers real-time, multi-track, mixed-format editing, compositing,
chromakeying, titling, and timeline output capabilities. In addition to the standard formats supported by the EDIUS family of NLEs, EDIUS supports
P2 DVCPRO, AVC-Intra, XDCAM, Ikegami GF, and Canon’s XF format and EOS movie format. It also supports capturing from tape devices such as DV and HDV.
Exceptional Mixed Format Editing
Featuring unrivaled real-time video transcoding technology, EDIUS converts between HD and SD resolutions, aspect ratios, and frame rates—all in real time.
You can edit in HD and place 4:3 SD video, or mix NTSC and PAL sources, or combine them all into projects in other resolutions and frame rates without
wasting a single moment on conversion or rendering.
New HQX Codec for 10-bit Video Workflow
EDIUS features the revolutionary HQX codec for 10-bit video support. Designed with scalable technology, this innovative codec offers the highest image quality
and performance available in any HD editing platform with support for alpha channel. The HQX codec not only provides superior luma and chroma sampling of HD video, but features an adjustable bit rate for increased video quality when capturing and encoding on high-performance systems. By using HQX, you can also export video from other graphic software with alpha channel in 10-bit.
New Features in EDIUS 6
EDIUS 6 offers more than 100 new features, such as 4K, 2K, and free size project support, advanced timeline workflow improvements, 16 ISO multicam support, new source browser, free shape mask filter, track matte keyer, and AVCHD exporter to name just a few. The editing engine has been tuned for better real-time performance, and the enhanced Proxy Mode opens up exciting possibilities for entirely new editing workflows.
• Work natively with many different video formats,
such as Sony’s XDCAM, Panasonic’s P2, Ikegami’s GF, and now Canon’s XF format
• Windows 7, XP, and Vista support • Fast, flexible user interface, including unlimited video, audio, title, and graphics tracks
• Real-time editing and conversion of different resolutions, as high as 4K/2K resolution to as low as 24x24
• Real-time editing and conversion of different frame rates, such as 60p/50p, 60i/50i, and 24p
• Proxy mode workflow by switching timeline between proxy/hi-res mode
• Nested timeline sequences • GPU-accelerated 3D transitions
• Real-time effects, keyers, transitions, and titles
• Multicamera editing of up to 16 different sources simultaneously
• Direct to Blu-ray Disc and DVD timeline export
• Export in AVCHD format to a media card
• High-value software bundle includes filters, effects, image stabilization, and VST audio plug-ins
Minimum System Requirements
Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU. Intel or AMD single core CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and/or multi-core CPUs are recommended). SSE2 and SSE3 instruction set supported
1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
• 6 GB of hard disk space is required for installation (including third-party software)
• Drive with ATA100/7,200 RPM or faster is necessary for video storage:
- Available HDD disc space should be twice the size of the file to be edited
- RAID-0 is recommended for HD resolution editing
A graphics card supporting higher resolution than 1024x768 (32-bit), Direct3D 9.0c or later, and PixelShader Model 3.0 or later is required
• For SD editing: 256 MB or larger required, 512 MB or larger recommended
• For HD editing: 512 MB or larger required, 1 GB or larger recommended
A sound card with WDM driver support is required
Required for software installation
Blu-ray Disc writer, DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW drive is required when creating Blu-ray Discs or DVDs
Free USB port (1.1 or higher) is required for security key
• Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows Vista (SP2 or later, 32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows XP (SP3 or later, 32-bit)
Note: External video decks/cameras may require either a free FireWire (IEEE 1394) port or USB 2.0 port for connectivity.
Service and Support
90-day limited warranty